Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our little Krishna's first kick !

Today I am in my 24th week of the pregnancy! For the past couple of weeks, I have been reading about the flutter/butterfly kicks that the baby would do. But was wondering when would I feel my little boy and what would he be doing inside. The day wasn't too far....

It was Krishna Janmashtami (we call Krishna Jayanthi)..the day we celebrate the birth of Lord Krishna..We had our family here in Minnesota with us. I was helping my mother-in-law make sweet and food for the God. I had rested for sometime before getting ready for the pooja and going to the temple. It was then that I felt our little boy kick, I was so happy to feel him...especially on that day! I immediately called Ram and asked him to feel the kick as well. Our joy knew no bounds! It was a great feeling and I could feel the sense of motherhood. The best thing was we had our family with us to share the happiness as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment